Effective Date: 17.12.22
By visiting or using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or contact us with a question or feedback. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other personal information you choose to provide.
- Information we receive from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising networks, and analytics providers. This information may include your name, email address, and other personal information, as well as information about your online activities.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We use the information we collect to operate and maintain the Site, and to provide the services and features offered through the Site.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us.
- To personalize your experience: We may use the information we collect to personalize your experience on the Site, such as by showing you content that is more relevant to your interests.
- For analytics and research: We may use the information we collect for research and analytics purposes, to understand how users interact with the Site and to improve the Site.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect as follows:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, maintenance, analytics, and marketing. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than providing the services we have contracted with them to perform.
- With third parties for business purposes: We may share your information with third parties for business purposes, such as for marketing or advertising. You may opt out of having your information shared with third parties for these purposes at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or by contacting